Mike - I thought RAK meant Randomly Acting Korean, like taking off your shoes and sharing the odour when you walk into someones house
Carolynn and Robin - Funnily enough nowhere on the internet seems to have an amount of calories burnt during a heart/nerve attack
Might need to do the research myself.
Epixi - Do you do your Yoga/Tai Chi/Navrai at home? If so, what videos do you use?
Libby - 540 calories doesn't seem so bad for pizza.
Goals for this week:
1. Eat at least 5 meals per day M-6, T-4
2. No more than 500 calories per meal M-45/316/380/96/296/811 (bleh), T-198/193/302/339
3. Under 2k calories/day M-1944, T-1030
4. More than 2.5k calories out/day M-2987 (very inaccurate I think but that's what Fitday reckons), T-2211 (still think this is inaccurate)
5. More than 750 calorie difference M-1042, T-1181
6. Learn 3 Korean things everyday M-조각 engraving/영원 eternity/원한다면 if you want, T-음신 pregnancy
Tuesday stats look a little bad since I spent 4 hours in the hospital waiting room not suffering a heart attack and didn't think about taking a walk or learning new words to pass the time - idiot!