View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
episode2011
FitDay Member

Thanks for getting us up and running, Carolynn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robingen View Post
...It's very interesting now that I have lost >20 pounds, to see who does and does not make a comment/complement. Funny how some people are.
I think some people might be a bit skittish nowadays to make comments unless they have specific knowledge that you're trying. What if the weight-loser has lost weight because they have some serious disease? What if they have depression? What if the weight-loser infers that, "if she says I look good now, does that mean I looked hideous before"? And then, some people are just insensitive, too absorbed in themselves to notice anyone else or are simply unobservant.

In any event, looks like you're off to a good start for the week, Robin! I hope we'll all have a good start (and good end) this week!

Mike, what's RAK?

Goals for the Week:

Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes
Maintain adequate daily hydration: yes
Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 1200-1550 calories: 1546
Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 800-1300mg sodium: 1097
Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 16g fiber: 19
Some sort of physical activity 4x during the week: Mon=Tai Chi and Navrai ...(1/4)
Study every day: yes

So far, I've gotten through part 2 of Navrai -- will probably start part 3 on Wednesday/Thursday. I'm only at part 6 of Tai Chi 24-form. Still a long way to go. Taiko and Yoga are both going well, I think. I'm enjoying them and I think I'm getting better at both.

50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
  • Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
  • Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)
episode2011 is offline   Reply With Quote