Given that A) last week was pretty much a bust and B) this upcoming weekend is Father's Day in the US (is that so in other parts of the world?), there is the potential that this week will also go belly-up. And given this particular belly, that won't be a pretty sight.
Therefore, I'm going to keep the goals boring and same. Not ready to concentrate on shaking things up just yet.
Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!):
- Maintain adequate daily hydration:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 1200-1550 calories:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 800-1300mg sodium:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 16g fiber:
- Some sort of physical activity 4x during the week: ...(0/4)
- Study every day:
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, June 15, 2015: BMI = 27.96 <--- in the 27s FINALLY
- Total lost since start = 31.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".