Join Date: Jan 2011
Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- Maintain adequate daily hydration: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes,yes, yes
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 1200-1550 calories: 1503, 1474, 1624, 1633, 1545, 1539, 1566
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 800-1300mg sodium: 1301, 1356, 1537, 1468, 1267, 1199, 1097
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 16g fiber: 16, 14, 16, 16, 17, 17, 18
- Some sort of physical activity 4x during the week: Mon=Tai Chi and Navrai, Tue=rest, Wed=Tai Chi and Navrai, Thu=Yoga Class, Fri=Yoga, Sat=rest, Sun=Navrai ...(5/4)
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
Just realized I didn't post Saturday, so today's post plays catch-up a bit. A little red snuck in at the end. Going to have to keep things in check during this upcoming week in order to allow for a potential Father's Day blowout.
~ Epixi, a work in progress
50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
- Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
- Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)