Notices

Anyone in here living Paleo?

Old 05-20-2013, 01:59 PM
FitDay Member

I have been paleo for a couple of years ( but eat all dairy ) and have found it the only way to go, the wisdom here on FitDay is not the one I follow but it is great to use for the calorie breakdowns and mineral/ vit graphs.. it is also great to keep track of exercise and calories burned, but should also include a "rest" or meditation log..not a bad site though on balance.. just take the nutrition advice in the light in which it has been offered, conventional through and through.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:58 PM
FitDay Member

I was paleo for about 5 months and I loved it lost about 45 lbs I've been slacking heck obliterated the diet for about 7 months now and have gained about 10 lbs back. BUT i am getting back on track. I loved living paleo because it made my stomache feel better and gave me energy I had never had before. I have constant nausea and IBS both of those went away with paleo. But yes its a lifestyle and my difficulty has been maintaining it in a house full of skinny junkfood loving (i love them but they have no weight issues) roommates. processed foods all over even the "meat". No excuses for me though I am getting right back on track and stocking my own healthy shelves.