View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 01:18 AM   #46 (permalink)
Robingen
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyswifey0602 View Post
Well hello again everyone. I've had a baby boy with thrush the last few days so haven't been able to be on, but I DID log my stuff on paper so I could enter it all when I had a chance. So here is my update been doing good with keeping my calories in the negative. (Almost didn't make it Monday)
I have been avoiding weighing myself, but finally got the encouragement from my husband and I have lost 6 pounds. I cried!!! (Tears of joy, of course)
So here are my 7 Day Goals for this week:
1.) Keep up with my logs
2.) Work on doing more activities
3.) Try to not sneak as many fruit roll-ups into my day (yes there are a lot.)
4.) Try to not "eat my feelings" when I get down
5.) Try to cut back on the soda
5.) Keep my head up and look more to all of you wonderful people for more support and motivation.
A big thank you to Renewed Soul for checking on me!!!!!!!!!! I now know there ARE people that are here for me, and I hope so very much I can do the same for others!!!!!!!!! Good luck to everyone this week.

You might want to consider the possibility of a sugar addiction.........yes some of us have that! For myself I have to do complete abstinence from candy, and other sugary treats. Eating one will trigger hard to handle cravings. I am just noticing that you are trying to "cut back" but you might need a complete detox from the fruit rollups, soda etc. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote