View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 05:07 PM   #24 (permalink)
carolynnq
FitDay Member

Goals for the week:
1. Avg 1400 calories a day: 1255
2. Avg 45 min exercise a day: 22, 50 so far today
3. Small bites, slower eating: so-so
4. No sugar, white flour: Y
--------------
Robin - I enjoy reading your rotating quotations. *** It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. ― Confucius *** I'm going to keep this one.

Donna - I too hesitated to start the thread trying to think of a title. What first came to mind was "June is busting out all over" - which made it sound like we were all bursting out of our clothes - NOT good! I looked at past threads and saw a lot didn't have any title other than the date, so that's what I'll do next time, if I can't think of anything. I'm at my first goal - forgot to change my signature. Still hovering around it. I'm at a point where each pound is coming off VERY slowly.

Jenn - that's the way to do it - going for a walk even if you're not motivated.

epixi - stay on the wagon!!!! You can do it. I want (and need) to lose some more. But as long as the scale's not going up, I'm happy (well, not happy, but satisfied) - I know all too well how quickly the pounds can go on. You've lost 16+ pounds. That's no small achievement. Have you noticed a difference - in your body shape? in your energy levels? in your mobility/endurance?

Mike - *** Oh God, now she's going to get a big head! *** If her head starts to swell, just tell her that a big head = more pounds.
1st Goal 145 lbs 5/25
New goal 140
carolynnq is offline   Reply With Quote