Join Date: Jan 2011
Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- Maintain adequate daily hydration: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 1200-1550 calories: 1407, 1363, 1381, 1397, 1477, 1509, 1499
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 800-1300mg sodium: 1023, 932, 989, 1086, 1184, 1200, 1264
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 16g fiber: 19, 19, 18, 17, 16, 18, 18
- Some sort of physical activity 4x during the week: M=Tai Chi/Yoga, T=Taiko Class, W=Navrai, Th=Yoga Class, F=rest, Sa=Tai Chi, Su=rest... (5/4)
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
Tomorrow is Monday, my official, recordable weigh-in day. Since I weigh every day, I know what to expect. No surprises. At best, I'll remain at 16.5, and that's only if I'm lucky enough to catch a low bounce. In other words, since the end of April, I will have lost a net 1.5 pounds
. Given that I've been "good", that doesn't feel particularly "lucky" to me.
I'm not looking forward to it.
: It ended up being another solid blue week, but, as expected, the scale does not reflect my efforts. I'm quite discouraged.
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (pounds to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total pounds to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014 (most recent re-start date) = 32.89
- Monday, April 13, 2015 = 28.58 (27.5 pounds lost)
- Monday, April 20, 2015 = 28.27 (29.5 pounds lost) <--- movement, FINALLY, after a 3 WEEK stall...