Join Date: Jan 2011
Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- Maintain adequate daily hydration: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 1200-1550 calories: 1407, 1363, 1381, 1397, 1477, 1509, 1499
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 800-1300mg sodium: 1023, 932, 989, 1086, 1184, 1200, 1264
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 16g fiber: 19, 19, 18, 17, 16, 18, 18
- Some sort of physical activity 4x during the week: M=Tai Chi/Yoga, T=Taiko Class, W=Navrai, Th=Yoga Class, F=rest, Sa=Tai Chi, Su=rest... (5/4)
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
Tomorrow is Monday, my official, recordable weigh-in day. Since I weigh every day, I know what to expect. No surprises. At best, I'll remain at 16.5, and that's only if I'm lucky enough to catch a low bounce. In other words, since the end of April, I will have lost a net 1.5 pounds
. Given that I've been "good", that doesn't feel particularly "lucky" to me.
I'm not looking forward to it.
: It ended up being another solid blue week, but, as expected, the scale does not reflect my efforts. I'm quite discouraged.
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start, hehe)
- Highest ever BMI (Jan 2004): 39.31
- Current BMI (Monday, Feb 1, 2016): 27.33 (Total lost to date = 76.5lb)
- Target BMI: under 25 (apx 15 to go)
- Desired BMI range: 22-23 (apx 25-30 to go)