View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 11:59 PM   #44 (permalink)
Robingen
FitDay Member

Mindy welcome! So glad you joined us. The thread is busy this week, that's so exciting. I'm hoping us "oldbies" can inspire the "newbies".

For those that are new and not sure what to do, my suggestion is to simply log for a week and figure out what is going on. At first I could only restrict my calories but now I am learning to pay attention to my sat fat, fiber, protein, etc. and the eating is getting healthier and healthier, with new recipes etc. In the first weeks my goals were to bring my lunch to work and stop buying take out. I don't have to have those goals now. 21 days to make a new habit I firmly believe that everyone's weight struggles are unique and that you have to adapt it to your own circumstances.

Logging and posting goals are working for me.

Epixi, holy moly my back feels great! One adjustment and I feel so much better. I have to continue of course, this didn't fix it, but I am feeling so hopeful. I have gone the chiropractic route years ago and it worked, don't ask me why it took me so long this time. I might even be able to do your Bollywood dance lol. Just kidding, dancing is not my thing. Seriously I might run in this year, we'll see how this goes.

Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote