Hi there, Renewed Soul
! I said Hi to you on another post, but I'll say it again here! Glad you're here, and congratulations on your loss! That's great!
There's another thread you might be interested in. It starts new every Monday (but feel free to jump in at any time -- like now!). Basically, folks post up things they'd, personally, like to accomplish over the next week, then post updates to report their progress toward those goals. There's no competition, no pressure. Just support, motivation, advice, a place to vent and good conversation! Here's a link to the thread for this week ---> 7Day Motivational Thread, starting May 27: New Week, New Start!
Hope you'll consider posting there!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start, hehe)
- Highest ever BMI (Jan 2004): 39.31
- Last week BMI (Mon, Feb 1, 2016): 27.33
- This week BMI (Mon, Feb 8, 2016): 27.37 (gained 1/4lb )
- Target BMI: under 25 (apx 15 to go)
- Desired BMI range: 22-23 (apx 25-30 to go)
Net loss since highest = 76.25lb