Notices

Recent Food ?

Old 05-29-2013, 07:32 AM
FitDay Member

Default Recent Food ?

I've been trying to figure out how to delete a recent food for the past 2 hours, and I'm giving up.....can someone explain how to do this? I logged in chicken, roasted...and I wanted chicken, breast. I would like to get the other out of my list, thanks a bunch
Old 05-29-2013, 09:25 AM
FitDay Member

Hi there, Trav!

I'm not sure if you want to delete the food from your daily food log or from your custom foods list, so I'll give instructions for both. I use Fitday Classic, so if you're uing another version, these instructions may not work for you.

To delete a food from your daily food log, just click the red X to the far right of the chart. That'll take it off the day's list. I'm pretty sure you can do this even if the day has already passed (for example, if you discovered on Thursday that you made a bad entry on Tuesday).

To delete a food from your Custom Foods list, go to the Custom Foods page and click on the food itself (the link with the little magnifying glass on it). That'll bring up the Food Label/Nutrition Facts for that food. Under the name of the food, you'll see four buttons: Recalculate, Edit This Food, Delete This Food and Add to your Food Log. Obviously, the one you want is Delete This Food.

Hope that helps!
Old 05-30-2013, 02:47 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by episode2011
Hi there, Trav!

I'm not sure if you want to delete the food from your daily food log or from your custom foods list, so I'll give instructions for both. I use Fitday Classic, so if you're uing another version, these instructions may not work for you.

To delete a food from your daily food log, just click the red X to the far right of the chart. That'll take it off the day's list. I'm pretty sure you can do this even if the day has already passed (for example, if you discovered on Thursday that you made a bad entry on Tuesday).

To delete a food from your Custom Foods list, go to the Custom Foods page and click on the food itself (the link with the little magnifying glass on it). That'll bring up the Food Label/Nutrition Facts for that food. Under the name of the food, you'll see four buttons: Recalculate, Edit This Food, Delete This Food and Add to your Food Log. Obviously, the one you want is Delete This Food.

Hope that helps!
Thanks for replying.What I'm trying to do is get an item out of my recent list, because I won't be using it anymore. I'm not sure what version this is, but I don't have the four buttons as you mentioned. Thank you anyway
Old 06-01-2013, 11:33 AM
FitDay Member

As you enter more foods in the upcoming days, those foods will automatically replace the others on your recent list. For example, if I go to Dairy Queen to have a sundae as a special treat, that food will remain on my recent list for a couple of days until I log other (normal) foods. As I log, the sundae will disappear since other foods have been added more recently. Foods that I enter every single day (like olive oil) will remain on that recent list indefinitely because I use them all the time. Hopefully that helps!

P.S. If you're using Fitday 2.0 and want to see what the Classic version looks like (I strongly prefer Classic myself), just use the Home tab and select Profile. Then you can click the Edit button and change the theme you're using. Similarly, if you're using the Classic version, just click on the Profile tab and do the same. In Classic, your recent foods do not feature as prominently and you can access them in a dropdown list.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:34 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by SailorDoom
As you enter more foods in the upcoming days, those foods will automatically replace the others on your recent list. For example, if I go to Dairy Queen to have a sundae as a special treat, that food will remain on my recent list for a couple of days until I log other (normal) foods. As I log, the sundae will disappear since other foods have been added more recently. Foods that I enter every single day (like olive oil) will remain on that recent list indefinitely because I use them all the time. Hopefully that helps!

P.S. If you're using Fitday 2.0 and want to see what the Classic version looks like (I strongly prefer Classic myself), just use the Home tab and select Profile. Then you can click the Edit button and change the theme you're using. Similarly, if you're using the Classic version, just click on the Profile tab and do the same. In Classic, your recent foods do not feature as prominently and you can access them in a dropdown list.
Thanks a bunch! This is what I wanted to know. The way you described the program version, it seems that I'm running the Classic...thank you for all the helpful info