View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 04:55 PM   #34 (permalink)
carolynnq
FitDay Member

Going out to dinner and a movie with a SIL tonight. I don't know where we'll be eating, so I can't plan ahead. (I like to check to menu online ahead of time and make my decision - or narrow it down to a selection or two.) So my plan is to eat a modest breakfast and lunch, and eat an apple or something as I drive up there.

Ian - good progress!(and reported in RainbowVision!) I wouldn't like to fix four meals a day either. But instead of an extra meal, you could do a snack (hard boiled egg, nuts?) I'll answer for epixi - she's studying Japanese! I don't remember for how long. Hope is studying Spanish. I'm studying Tagalog - but I haven't made it a daily goal yet.

Libby - great job on the walking! Your walking IS training for a 5k. It's getting you into shape and building your endurance. I haven't run a 5K for 33 years, but all this talk about doing one is making me consider working towards it.

Robin - hope you can get your stuck ligament unstuck.

Debbie - That's great you enjoy running so much. And thanks for the info on "Couch to 5K". I've heard of it and seen it referenced various places, but it's nice to hear from someone who's actually done it.

Goals for the week:
1. Avg 1400 calories a day: 1032, 1236
2. Avg 45 min exercise a day: 45, 60
3. Small bites, slower eating: sometimes
4. No sugar, white flour: Y, Y
1st Goal 145 lbs 5/25
New goal 140
carolynnq is offline   Reply With Quote