View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 04:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
daviss477
FitDay Member

Default It really depends!

Not everything works for everyone. I mean, science says "if you burn more calories than you eat, you will lose weight." That's great and all but does that work for your lifestyle? It's important to find what works for you since, well, you're not me or any other person who will comment on here.

What is working for me now: low carb diet and at least 30 minutes of exercise per day. It works for me because I get almost an unlimited supply of beef (my parents run a farm) and I like meat. I used to LOVE bread but it's an addiction that a lot of people get over very quickly (took me about 5 days or so?).

Although you may choose a different way of eating than I did, I think everyone would agree that exercise is very important. Use the kids! Is one of them 20-30lbs? Bench press right there go kick around a ball, have races, walk to the store if it's not crazy far away. I started walking to the store when I needed an ingredient for dinner (it's like a block away). Find something that works for YOU because if it doesn't, then you won't stick to it.

Mucho luck-o!