Greetings, Mindy! I'm glad you found your way here! There's always room for one more on the wagon, so climb back aboard! There's a weekly ongoing thread that many folks participate in. Here's a link to the one that started today: 7 Day Motivational Thread,starting May 27: New Week, New Start!
Basically, folks post things they'd like to accomplish for the week, then post again during the week to update progress.
No competition, no pressure -- just good fun, good conversation, motivation, support (given and received), advice, tips and a chuckle or two. Great community. I hope you'll consider joining us!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start, hehe)
- Highest ever BMI (Jan 2004): 39.31
- Last week BMI (Mon, Feb 1, 2016): 27.33
- This week BMI (Mon, Feb 8, 2016): 27.37 (gained 1/4lb )
- Target BMI: under 25 (apx 15 to go)
- Desired BMI range: 22-23 (apx 25-30 to go)
Net loss since highest = 76.25lb