Another option is to have the ones you don't use (or don't use often) fall to the bottom of the list. I added a bunch of Customs back in 2011, when I first got started with Fitday. In this new, 2013 restart, I've found I don't need them, because, like you, we moved and just don't have access to them anymore. However, I still want them as reference.
I went into Edit and placed an X in front of each name. Now, those items are still available, but grouped together at the bottom of the page. I've done the same things with Recipes I revise. The older versions get the X and are relegated to page bottom.
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start, hehe)
- Highest ever BMI (Jan 2004): 39.31
- Last week BMI (Mon, Feb 1, 2016): 27.33
- This week BMI (Mon, Feb 8, 2016): 27.37 (gained 1/4lb )
- Target BMI: under 25 (apx 15 to go)
- Desired BMI range: 22-23 (apx 25-30 to go)
Net loss since highest = 76.25lb