Hi there, Davis
and welcome aboard! Congrats to you for getting to your current weight! From reading your post, I think you might find the 7 Day Motivational Thread interesting. We start a new one every Monday. Here is the one started today: 7 Day Motivational Thread, starting May 27: New Week, New Start!
Basically, every Monday, people post a list of the things they'd like to accomplish during the week. Then, as the week progresses, they update the thread with their progress.
There's no pressure to perform, no competition, just conversation, support, motivation, help, advice and a few chuckles along the way. Hope you'll consider posting there!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start, hehe)
- Highest ever BMI (Jan 2004): 39.31
- Last week BMI (Mon, Feb 1, 2016): 27.33
- This week BMI (Mon, Feb 8, 2016): 27.37 (gained 1/4lb )
- Target BMI: under 25 (apx 15 to go)
- Desired BMI range: 22-23 (apx 25-30 to go)
Net loss since highest = 76.25lb