Good Monday morning, folks! It's a new week, let's get started!
Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!):
- Maintain adequate daily hydration:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 1200-1550 calories:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 800-1300mg sodium:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 16g fiber:
- Some sort of physical activity 4x during the week:
- Study every day:
Most of my goals seem to be working for me, so I'll continue them for another week. I've swapped out the water goal, though. Unfortunately, this new one seems rather subjective. I'm not sure how to properly quantify what "adequate hydration" will mean. I know what I want: I want to be properly hydrated but I also want to stop being tethered to a restroom. I also want be able to sleep through night, uninterrupted. I'll play it by ear this week with the hope of being able to make a better goal next week.
Anyway, let's get the ball rolling, eh? What's on your list for this week?
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, Aug 17, 2015: BMI = 28.43
- Total lost since start = 28.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".