Originally Posted by dmartz
It depends. Did you think about it *really hard*?
I imagined myself doing every slow, deliberate step. And the imaginary me did a really good job -- she got through the whole routine, even though the real me only knows the first few steps
On the bright side, the real me *did* practice today. Got it out of the way this morning, so as not to have a repeat of yesterday.
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start, hehe)
- Highest ever BMI (Jan 2004): 39.31
- Last week BMI (Mon, Feb 1, 2016): 27.33
- This week BMI (Mon, Feb 8, 2016): 27.37 (gained 1/4lb )
- Target BMI: under 25 (apx 15 to go)
- Desired BMI range: 22-23 (apx 25-30 to go)
Net loss since highest = 76.25lb