View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 08:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
traceymc1985
FitDay Member

Red face learning the ropes

Evening everybody im new to fitday. Im hoping there will be women on here who understand what its like to worry about their weight every second of everyday!!! May sound OTT but this is really what im going through and want the support from others to help this become a matter of the past.
Forgot to add i live in England with my partner and two children- Joshua age 7 and Caitlin age 5.
I lost 3 st with weightwatchers last year but put a few pounds back on. Seem to have lost my will power-giving in too easily temptation (easily done when surrounded by kids treats!!!!!).
I want to lose another 2 stone to get to MY ideal weight-10st 7lbs!!
The problem is i obsess so much its taking over my life and im allowing it to rule my life. To me its the end of the world if i eat a choccy bar and i beat myself up all week, im sick of feeling like this and taking it out on people who are closest to me.
Id really like some help and support in getting to goal and i will give back any of my own advice the best i can.
Thankyou for reading my introduction and i look forward to reading your much appreciated replies.

Last edited by traceymc1985; 05-02-2010 at 09:07 PM.
traceymc1985 is offline   Reply With Quote