Hi there, Kat! Welcome aboard! Your story is a very familiar one -- so many of us are right there with you! If you're looking for some like-minded folks who enjoy giving and getting support, encouragement, tips, and sharing a few laughs, take a peek at this thread ---> 7 Day Motivational Thread starting May 20 - Stay Strong!
In there, people post things they'd personally like to accomplish during the week,then post updates as to their progress. No pressure, though. There's no competition, you share only what you want to share. A new thread starts every Monday (the one I linked just started up this morning!).
Give it a quick read and if it's something you'd be interested in, join on in! Hope to see you there!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start, hehe)
- Highest ever BMI (Jan 2004): 39.31
- Last week BMI (Mon, Feb 1, 2016): 27.33
- This week BMI (Mon, Feb 8, 2016): 27.37 (gained 1/4lb )
- Target BMI: under 25 (apx 15 to go)
- Desired BMI range: 22-23 (apx 25-30 to go)
Net loss since highest = 76.25lb