View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 04:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
episode2011
FitDay Member

Thanks all for the congratulations, folks! As I said, I'm pretty stoked about the solid blue week and about (finally) getting back to 15 pounds gone (cue: Happydance). Of course, can't rest on laurels -- there is still work to be done. Much, much more work to be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robingen View Post

Thanks Epixi, for the moral support...
That's why we're all here, Robin! You've given so much to others, I'm glad to be able to give some to you!

Hope, it must be such a relief to know what it is that is causing your back pain and to know that there is something that can be done to help alleviate it. In my opinion, pain is not just physical -- it can take an enormous emotional toll as well. I'm hoping by the time you read this, you'll have had the shot and it is giving you some much-needed relief. Then it'll be you doin' the Happydance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmartz View Post

...Glad to see some new posters...
Agreed! Welcome to our new friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolynnq View Post

...epixi - You always sound so danged cheerful & energetic. ...
Hehe I try. I tend to be pretty upbeat most of the time and I try to spread the good vibes to those around me (do I sound like an old hippie?). That said, during those times when I'm not feeling so cheerful, watch out!!! You have been warned .

50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
  • Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
  • Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)
episode2011 is offline   Reply With Quote