Good Monday Morning, everyone! Rise and shine, up and at 'em!
Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!):
- At least 2000ml water per day:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 1200-1550 calories:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 800-1300mg sodium:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 16g fiber:
- Some sort of physical activity 4x during the week:
- Study every day:
After having a nice, solid blue week last week (yeah, I'm psyched!), I'm upping the stakes a bit. Challenging myself to do 2000ml water daily (up from 1500ml) and adding in the physical activity goal. These are things I did last week -- now I'm making them official goals. Let's see how it goes!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, June 15, 2015: BMI = 27.96 <--- in the 27s FINALLY
- Total lost since start = 31.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".
Last edited by episode2011; 05-20-2013 at 02:20 PM.