Good Monday Morning, everyone! Rise and shine, up and at 'em!
Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!):
- At least 2000ml water per day:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 1200-1550 calories:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average between 800-1300mg sodium:
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 16g fiber:
- Some sort of physical activity 4x during the week:
- Study every day:
After having a nice, solid blue week last week (yeah, I'm psyched!), I'm upping the stakes a bit. Challenging myself to do 2000ml water daily (up from 1500ml) and adding in the physical activity goal. These are things I did last week -- now I'm making them official goals. Let's see how it goes!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
- Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
- Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)