View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 11:46 PM   #59 (permalink)
Robingen
FitDay Member

Epixi, sounds like you made enough soup to feed everyone on the thread lol......Mike could use some especially since he's under the weather.

Hope so good to see you returning..........you have been on a MIA list.......there are quite a few regulars missing and the thread has been very quiet.

Carolynnq, for me it's abstinence or nothing! Fortunately my husband is generally on a eating healthy kick so he has had not too many treats around, my boys have treats but I make them take them to their rooms. I don't think I could handle the temptation when I am hungry.

Our fiddlehead picking was very successful, got about 5 lbs so I will freeze some. We were next to both a beaver dam and a beaver hut, and I suspect there were babies in the hut because I had a hard time to keep the dog away from it. There are a few more fiddleheads that will likely be up tomorrow as well! The fresh taste is wonderful. So much of our produce is shipped in from far far away.

Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins

Last edited by Robingen; 05-20-2013 at 12:06 AM.
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote