Originally Posted by Robingen
Amazing how illiterate a typo can make you look, then again it may be a Freudian slip lol.
So true, Robin
! I'll never forget the time, about 10 years ago, when I was in a real-time, online chat raving about a recent purchase. I typed "I really LOVE this shirt!!!" Unfortunately, fast fingers made me miss the "R" in "shirt". Oops! The group got a huge chuckle out of that, mostly because, up til then, everyone had thought of me as Little Miss Priss.
, kids ARE nuts! Years ago I was a summer camp counselor. The camp had a lake and the first rule was: if the kids go in the water, the counselors MUST go in, too (no standing on the shore). I don't think kids have temperature sensors, because no matter how cold the water was, the kids ALWAYS wanted to go in. Grrrr. Brrrr!!! Hehe.
Well, made it through my first yoga class. It was fantastic! Between the instructor (I felt very comfortable with her guidance), the other yogis (so friendly), the work we did (I can do this!) and the ambiance of the studio (it has the look and feel I was hoping for), I really enjoyed it. And, surprisingly, I'm not sore today. I thought I would be. I'll be practicing with my DVDs during the week in anticipation of next week's class. By then, I hope my mat won't smell so.. new. As far as clothing, I found a pair of comfortable pants and a long, loose tee, but discovered (during Downward Dog) that the tee was perhaps a bit too loose. Oops! Now I know.
Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 2000, 2000, 2000, 2000
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of under 1550 calories: 1482, 1505, 1437, 1447
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of under 1300mg sodium: 958, 1114, 1071, 1131
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 15g fiber: 16, 16, 17, 18
- No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes
All Blue so far. Could be a Solid Blue week!