Join Date: Jan 2011
I hope you and your son had a great Mother's Day and a great harvest, Robin
! It's funny, when we lived in Massachusetts, our house bordered a forest. The edge of the forest that backed up to our home was covered with fiddleheads. Back then, though, I didn't know they were food (I just thought they were cute). Man, I could have made a fortune!
Goals for the Week, Week's End Wrap-Up:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 1500, 1500, 1500, 1500, 2000, 2000, 2000
- Keep calories under 1600 per day: 1276, 1074, 1563, 1194, 2027, 1256, 1956
- Keep sodium under 1300 per day: 908, 296, 915, 339, 1722, 776, 1468
- At least 10g fiber per day: 21, 14, 23, 16, 4, 21, 10
- No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
Overall, not a great week nutritionally or poundwise. By Thursday, I'd lost nearly three of the four pounds gained during last week's trip. However, this weekend's combination of birthday Mother's Day set me back again. Net loss for the week = 1/2 pound. Oh well, with no distractions this week, it *should* be better. Fingers crossed.
~ Epixi, a work in progress
50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
- Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
- Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)