Join Date: Jan 2011
H A P P Y Goals for the Week:
M O T H E R ' S
D A Y !!!
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 1500, 1500, 1500, 1500, 2000, 2000
- Keep calories under 1600 per day: 1276, 1074, 1563, 1194, 2027, 1256
- Keep sodium under 1300 per day: 908, 296, 915, 339, 1722, 776
- At least 10g fiber per day: 21, 14, 23, 16, 4, 21
- No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
All in all, a pretty good week. A little blip on Friday but I banked beforehand and recovered a bit yesterday. Dinner out tonight (Japanese, yum!) *may* end up as another blip (and the last of the birthday cake will definitely
be a blip) but what 'cha gonna do, right? Eat it, love it and move on.
Let's finish up strong, folks! Wherever you are...
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, Aug 17, 2015: BMI = 28.43
- Total lost since start = 28.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".