Good morning, everyone!
Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 1500, 1500, 1500, 1500, 2000
- Keep calories under 1600 per day: 1276, 1074, 1563, 1194, 2027 whoops!
- Keep sodium under 1300 per day: 908, 296, 915, 339, 1722 WHOOPS!
- At least 10g fiber per day: 21, 14, 23, 16, 4 hahahahahahaha pathetic!
- No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
Hehe yesterday was a nutritional disaster
but am I upset? Nope, not in the least. You see, 'twas my birthday (yay!
) and I thoroughly enjoyed every calorie and every mg of sodium. I banked calories and sodium during the week in anticipation of a Birthday Blowout, so I have no regrets. And you know what? It'll probably happen again tomorrow, Mother's Day, so I'll be banking today. Then, next week, it's back to the regular program -- no more holidays or birthdays (read: "distractions") on the horizon.
As a side note, I would have thought pancakes and birthday cake had more fiber in them. Who knew?
Off to check out a few more yoga studios today. Make it a Sensational Saturday, folks!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, Aug 17, 2015: BMI = 28.43
- Total lost since start = 28.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".