View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 09:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
cinserelyme
FitDay Member

Exclamation HELP Eating clean but don't wanna keep losing weight, already size 2 (XS)

Dear Clean Eaters,

First of all, glad to be in this community and like to share that I love all the pure flavours eating clean has brought me, just love it!!!! Feel so much healthier and energetic already.

There is one mayor problem in my opinion to me eating clean! :s

I have never been carying around much weight and always have been al size 2, size 4. I Have started eating clean and cutting soft drinks for about a week right now but I'm losing weight PLUS my breasts SO FAST and that's not at all why I started and what I want. I started because I wanted to eath healthy and always have had digestive problems (stomach and belly pains) and noticed a lot of difference plus I wanted to start toning up.

Let me also inform you that I have an office job during the day but I do dance (jazz, Jacksondance, hiphop) 6 hours a week and started working on my abs at home recently.

I don't want to keep losing weight as my breasts are totally dissapearing but still want to tone up and eat clean. Please HELP me and let me know if there are any ways to do this?

Thank you so much!
cinserelyme is offline   Reply With Quote