You are rocking the goals, Donna
! Your "Typical Monday Fare" sounds perfect. Well done!
, yard work is HARD work! Works every muscle in your body and yet doesn't feel like "exercise". At least it doesn't for me. What are you planting? Have the tulips and daffodils come out where you are yet? I love that spring burst of color.
As for the rest of you folks, I know you're there! Don't worry, we'll keep the lights on for ya
Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 1500, 1500 (working the last bit in as I write this*)
- Keep calories under 1600 per day: 1276, 1074
- Keep sodium under 1300 per day: 908, 296
- At least 10g fiber per day: 21, 14
- No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday
- Study every day: yes, yes
Who made the goal of "Try something I've never done before" last week? Well, whoever you are, thank you -- I took a note from you. I just got back from my first ever Taiko class! It was a blast and more of a workout than I expected. What I DO expect is to be majorly sore tomorrow, haha. I'm really looking forward to going again. Wish it was more than once a week, though.
Hope everyone is having a good week so far!
*PS that water is now gone, so 1500 is a legit number, earning me all blue entries for today. Whew!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, May 11, 2015: BMI = 29.05
- Monday, May 18, 2015: BMI = 28.19
- Total lost since start = 30lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".