Jenn - I've been doing yard work as exercise 3 or 4 days a week - it's nice to get outside once in a while - and it's also nice to see results immediately afterward (in the yard - results in the body come too slow!).
Good job, epixi!
Donna - your salads sound good. I had one for lunch with a bit of leftover steak thrown in. The bacon & avocado sounds good. I've got bacon & bought a bag of avocados last night (but it will be a couple of days before they'll ripen). I'm already looking forward to it.
1. 3 meals + 2-3 snacks (no extra snacking) Y
2. 2 min. exercise before meal prep, snacks. Y
3. An avg of an hour extra movement a day: 45,
4. No sugar, white flour: N (4 saltines - went out and bought some whole wheat crackers last night)
5. Small bites and put fork down between bites: Y
6: Weight same or down: same
Age 61, Height 5'9"
March 2010 145 lbs, Jan 2013 173 lbs
1st Goal 145 lbs 5/25
New goal 140