Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!):
- At least 1500ml water per day:
- Keep calories under 1600 per day:
- Keep sodium under 1300 per day:
- At least 10g fiber per day:
- No red entries on this report:
- Study every day:
Usually, I've been doing 7-day averages and that's been working for me. Given last week's numbers, however, 7-day averages would be horribly skewed. So, this week I'm going for true dailys in order to build a good foundation for reasonable 7-day averages. I'm also not going to push an immediate resumption of 2500ml water daily -- my goal is to ease back up to 2500 by week's end.
, you're so right. Why is it that, for many of us, pounds are easy to get, but so hard to get rid of? It's just not fair!
Anyway, I'll echo what Jezzie
said: Good luck to all of us this week!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start, hehe)
- Highest ever BMI (Jan 2004): 39.31
- Last week BMI (Mon, Feb 1, 2016): 27.33
- This week BMI (Mon, Feb 8, 2016): 27.37 (gained 1/4lb )
- Target BMI: under 25 (apx 15 to go)
- Desired BMI range: 22-23 (apx 25-30 to go)
Net loss since highest = 76.25lb