Good Monday morning and thanks for starting us up, Jenn
! I'm still trying to sort out last week and formulate specific recovery goals for this week. This will be another tricky week, however, what with Mother's Day and
my birthday (fifty-something plus 1!
) coming this weekend. Part of this week's goals will be trying to make-up for last week; the other part will be a preemptive strike against the upcoming weekend.
It can be done.
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start, hehe)
- Highest ever BMI (Jan 2004): 39.31
- Last week BMI (Mon, Feb 1, 2016): 27.33
- This week BMI (Mon, Feb 8, 2016): 27.37 (gained 1/4lb )
- Target BMI: under 25 (apx 15 to go)
- Desired BMI range: 22-23 (apx 25-30 to go)
Net loss since highest = 76.25lb