Epixi - welcome back! It was kind of quiet around here without you.
Donna - I'll have to check that thread out. I would love to be able to track sugar. With so many people concerned about diabetes, I would think loads of people would welcome that capability. I know I would. And - wish I had dinner at your house today - sounds scrumptious! Oh, and thanks for the baked zuchinni recipe.
Robin - way to go on only having a taste of the fudge (the cook HAS to taste - that's a given!).
Jenn - sorry to hear about your 2 lb gain. It's amazing how easy a pound or two goes on.
1. 3 meals + 2-3 snacks (no extra snacking) Y, Y,Y,Y, Y, Y, 1069
2. 2-3 min. exercise before meal prep, snacks. Y,Y,Y,N (I forgot to do it sometimes), Y, Y, N (was out most of the day, forgot when I got home)
3. An hour extra movement a day: N (35 min), N (40), Y (60), N (40), N (50), Y
4. No sugar, white flour: Y,Y,Y,Y,Y,N (4 saltines), Y
5. Small bites and put fork down between bites: mostly
6: Weight same or down: same; maybe down, down,down, same
Age 61, Height 5'9"
March 2010 145 lbs, Jan 2013 173 lbs
1st Goal 145 lbs 5/25
New goal 140