View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #51 (permalink)
Mern
FitDay Member

Robin, I hope the fundraiser drama is calmed by Saturday. Good for you for avoiding unnecessary drama. Congrats on your swim, walking, and eating away from home.

Jezzie, welcome back. I hope you slide easily back into tracking and walking. Best wishes on your arm pain.

April, my younger child is a really good-hearted guy, too. I always say he puts the "gentle" in the word "gentleman." Thanks for your encouragement. You've had marvelous reports this week. Sorry, I couldn't help but giggle aloud when reading "I am sure Oreos weren't on the plan." It's good to have a sense of humor about the occasional stray, especially during TOTM. I hope your work day went well. Can't wait to read about what you can tell us about the prom.

Hope, thanks for your encouragement. I'm glad you were able to get in meditation and exercise to help with your pain. I've been away for so long. Is the pain due to the fibro or something different? Did you come away with some good pointers for the nutritional healing? You are doing an amazing job dealing with your stress and pain. Be assured of my hope and prayers for you as well.

I haven't got a menu planned for today because I don't know if we're going out for dinner, but I will pledge to eat small meals and on plan.

I went over in sat fat yesterday. I thought I had room for the sat fat in cheese and 2 sugar free chocolates, but I didn't--turned out I was on May 1 in my nutrition tracker instead of May 2. I didn't discover the error until I was done eating for the day. Unusual for my overage to be accidental, so I'm still proud of my results for Thursday.

Thurday report:
Calorie range 1300-1600 1360, 1524
Saturated fat maximum 10% of total calories 9%, 13%
Net carbs (total carbs less fiber) maximum 25g 17g, 25g
Fiber minimum 25g 36g, 56g
Protein minimum 120g 151g, 147g
Cholesterol maximum 250mg calling it green at 254mg, 154mg
Water 64 oz. YES, YES
Exercise 5 days YES, YES
Weight 6/25/2014 233 that obviously included a lot of water retention
Weight9/5/2013 226 with an eye on "Onederland"

Last edited by Mern; 05-03-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Mern is offline   Reply With Quote