View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 11:26 PM   #46 (permalink)
Robingen
FitDay Member

April- your son looks so handsome thanks for the pic. Is he your eldest. Nice walking today as usual. Yes I am figuring out that 15 mins is better than nothing and you might be able to do it twice!

Hope my heart goes out to you in your pain. I too hope you can get some help from the nutritionist.......

Donna, you're welcome for the link......I read this stuff constantly and never know if I should or should not post it. I'm on Rawforbeauty on Facebook and I love the posts.

Have a fun vacation Mike.

Mern, you're right, Jenn's goal is great!

Carolynnq I'm only at 21 lbs lost! But thanks for the encouragement. I feel like I am at the homestretch now.

Well today I am dealing with an enormous drama over an upcoming fundraiser (Sat), people bickering, crying and quitting. Now that I write this it's quite bizarre. I am involved but uninvolved if that makes sense...........I have my role, I have offered my opinions and I am not participating in the drama (no tears here haha).

I swam this morning, and walked today - I am up to 8k on the walk.

I am stuck far from home at this moment, so I had to eat out but I made a good choice (less than 400 cals, lotsa veggies).

Fitday start date 12/9/12
Fitday start weight 190
Highest weight Jan 2009 218
Lowest weight Aug 2009 175
Goal 160: ACHIEVED Aug 25/13 (now to figure out how to stay here)

If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
Robingen is offline   Reply With Quote