View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 08:08 PM   #45 (permalink)
Mern
FitDay Member

Donna, meeting half your goals last week is way better than meeting none. Kudos on trying again this week. I thought this morning about posting my menu, but never got around to it. It helps me when I do that.

Jenn, kudos to you on getting your house spring cleaning done. I haven't even started yet. I'm a real veggie lover, but your posting of goals reminded me I haven't been eating enough of them. I love your #6 goal--realizing you're worth it and doing this for YOU.

Carolyn, your goals and stats for this week are inspiring, especially the extra exercise! I don't work outside the home, either, and I still find it a ton of work to log every bite of food that goes into my mouth. With all the experience you've had, I know you can have a successful week without logging. Wow, congrats on losing those 24 lbs! Thanks for your encouragement.

Mike, you got birfday plans yet? I see it's just around the corner. Looking forward to seeing your vacation pics.

April, kudos on your weight loss, and that 10 1/2 miles of walking on the job. Aw, prom. May you have many joyous memories. Your son is indeed a handsome young man.

Robin, great job on all the veggies. I do believe the carbs from the veggies help reduce the craving for junk food. OMG, great job breaking 170! I hope to stick around longer this time. I agree logging and posting does take one a long way in winning the battle. I have some personal issues that have been keeping me off the computer. Be assured I'll never give up--and thanks for your support and encouragement.

Cassie, simple goals like yours this week will carry you a long way.

Hope, I just came off a long binge of emotional eating. I never used to do that. I don't know if it was self-gratification due to feeling sorry for myself or if it was subconscious self-sabotage because of a personal issue I'm working through right now. I'm over the binge eating--I think--I hope... My prayers and best wishes on working through that pain. I can't even begin to imagine what a struggle that must be, but I know you have the fortitude to do the best you can to find a solution. Huge gentle hug to ya!
Weight 6/25/2014 233 that obviously included a lot of water retention
Weight 8/13/2014 224.2 with an eye on "Onederland"
Mern is offline   Reply With Quote