- Workout > 150 min/wk: 55, 20, 60
- Calories Avg. < 1400 /day: 1195, 1198, 1290
- Cholesterol < 200mg: 60, 20, 123
- Vegetables > 3 / day: 1, 0, 5
- Protein > 50 g / day: 54, 31, 58
- Do something I've never done before: (tonight)
Dinner was leftover veggie lasagna & a small salad.
Hi Mern: we miss your menus!
April: Maybe walks in the rain are good for anxiety?!
Carolyn: Congratulations on the 24 lb loss! And I don't mind you asking at all. I'm going to an art/architecture presentation of a type I've never been to. I know that's vague, but maybe I'll report more tomorrow.
Jenn: I've often thought about getting a Wii, but never took the plunge. Maybe that should be the 'something I've never done.' I recall seeing ads for the balance board, which looks like something I'd enjoy.
Robin: Thanks for the "Healthy" Food Links. Call me a skeptic, but I've always shopped using the maxim: "If the packaging of a food tells you that it is healthy, then it probably isn’t."
Epix: I know I'm late, but have a safe trip!