View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 01:52 PM   #37 (permalink)
wildbeanerz
FitDay Member

Goals for the week
1. Lots of water M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes,
2. Walk on lunch (8 miles goal) M: 2-1/2miles, T: 2miles in the sprinkling rain!, W: No (but made up for it),
3. Supposed to be rainy so if I can't walk on lunch a day workout at night that night and deduct 2 miles from walking goal M: walked on lunch, T: walked on lunch, W: 27 mins cardio,
4. Take Chloe for one walk before work M: No, T: No,[coor="green"]W: Yes - Done for the week![/color]
5. Planned foods except dinner M: yes except had an extra snack after dinner, T: Yes, W: Yes,

Life Goals
1. Stick with the honesty M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes,
2. Keep the house clean for company this weekend M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes,
3. Don't fret about the prom. He will be fine. M: mostly, but I will feel better when his tux arrives, T: Still no tux, W: tux arrived and all fits perfect

Got in my exercise as planned last night since I couldn't walk on lunch. Did a 5 min warm up, 18 min cardio/kickboxing, 6 min cool down. Was sweating my butt off. <~~ don't you wish that would actually happen? LOL

Got the tux tried on last night and it fits. He is so uncomfortable in it but I think he is going to look so sweet next to his date. I'm going to put the pic in attachments on here from him trying it on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robingen View Post
Yahoo broke 170 today. Granted it was 169.9 but it was great to see.
Woohoo! Keep up the good work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolynnq View Post
I've lost about 24 lbs and when I think about those 24 pounds as a 5-lb bag of flour strapped to each arm and leg, and another on my belly, it seems like a much bigger accomplishment than when I just think conceptual pounds.

In the last year, I had noticed that when I'd step over something, that more often than not, I wasn't lifting up the trailing foot high enough to clear the object. I thought it was a sign of getting older. Recently, I noticed it wasn't happening any more and figured it was because I was getting more fit. But in writing the above, I realized that maybe it was because my leg had the equivalent of a 5-lb bag of flour attached and I wasn't compensating for it.
It's so nice when you notice something about yourself other than the scale rewards. I notice that sometimes without realizing it I am running & playing in the yard with the dogs. I never would have done that. I would have sat on the porch. I have a lot to go but I am so much more comfortable in my own body now that I just want to keep going. Feeling so much better already allows me to slack off though because I forget how far I have to go.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg donnie.jpg (84.0 KB, 11 views)

331.2 lbs 02.21.11 (start) size 28W-30W jeans
229.2 lbs 08.06.12 (best so far) size 16W
263.4 lbs 03.03.14 (current)

Progress 67.8 lbs - 20% of my original weight

Pictures...
New Collage April 2012

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a newdream. ... CS Lewis
wildbeanerz is offline   Reply With Quote