View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 02:18 PM   #27 (permalink)
episode2011
FitDay Member

Woot woot, you're starting the week strong, Hope! Look at all that blue for yesterday!

Carolynn, I really like how you're putting it all in perspective. I know sometimes I get so laser-focused on the weight loss aspect of this all, I forget there's a bigger picture.

I'll chime in here with the word-of-the-day regarding your walking, April: determination!

Robin, funny you should mention 2 breakfasts -- I had the exact same thing happen one day last week. I totally forgot that I'd had breakfast until I went to log breakfast (after having eaten it) and saw I'd already logged a breakfast. Whoops! Perhaps we're part-hobbit? They have second-breakfast, don't they?

Thanks for sharing that link. Holy cow! Of the 11 items listed, our family definitely has 3 (energy bars, whole wheat, cereal) and maybe 4 (I'm not sure if Smart Balance butter is 100% butter). The good news is I think we have relatively healthy versions of all those and, in any event, we eat them in moderation. I'll definitely be looking more into it when I get home.

As for all your working out, you're fierce!!! I'm glad to hear your back is feeling better.

Goals, Monday and Tuesday
  • Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes
  • At least 2500ml water per day: 2500, 2000
  • Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550: 1546, 1356
  • Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1400mg: 1188, 877
  • Maintain 7-day fiber rolling average of 15g: 14, 14
  • No red entries on this section: Monday, Tuesday
  • Study every day: yes, yes

Goals, Wednesday thru Sunday
  • Use self-discipline, don't go hog-wild (10=superdisciplined, 1=hog-wild -- be honest):
  • Make note of food (Fitday log to be completed upon return home):
  • At least 1000ml water per day:
  • No red entries on this section:
  • Study every day:
Thanks for all the good wishes about the trip, folks! Much appreciated! I'll be leaving this afternoon, so I probably won't have the opportunity to post any more until I get back. I'll be relying mostly on my phone and trying to post anything from a phone is just too painful . Doesn't mean I won't be lurking, though, so y'all be good! I'll be watching!

50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
  • Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
  • Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)
episode2011 is offline   Reply With Quote