Woot woot, you're starting the week strong, Hope
! Look at all that blue for yesterday!
, I really like how you're putting it all in perspective. I know sometimes I get so laser-focused on the weight loss aspect of this all, I forget there's a bigger picture.
I'll chime in here with the word-of-the-day regarding your walking, April
, funny you should mention 2 breakfasts -- I had the exact same thing happen one day last week. I totally forgot that I'd had breakfast until I went to log breakfast (after having eaten it) and saw I'd already logged a breakfast. Whoops! Perhaps we're part-hobbit? They have second-breakfast, don't they?
Thanks for sharing that link. Holy cow! Of the 11 items listed, our family definitely has 3 (energy bars, whole wheat, cereal) and maybe 4 (I'm not sure if Smart Balance butter is 100% butter). The good news is I think we have relatively healthy versions of all those and, in any event, we eat them in moderation. I'll definitely be looking more into it when I get home.
As for all your working out, you're fierce!!! I'm glad to hear your back is feeling better.
Goals, Monday and Tuesday
Goals, Wednesday thru Sunday
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes
- At least 2500ml water per day: 2500, 2000
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550: 1546, 1356
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1400mg: 1188, 877
- Maintain 7-day fiber rolling average of 15g: 14, 14
- No red entries on this section: Monday, Tuesday
- Study every day: yes, yes
- Use self-discipline, don't go hog-wild (10=superdisciplined, 1=hog-wild -- be honest):
- Make note of food (Fitday log to be completed upon return home):
- At least 1000ml water per day:
- No red entries on this section:
- Study every day:
Thanks for all the good wishes about the trip, folks! Much appreciated! I'll be leaving this afternoon, so I probably won't have the opportunity to post any more until I get back. I'll be relying mostly on my phone and trying to post anything from a phone is just too painful
. Doesn't mean I won't be lurking, though, so y'all be good! I'll be watching!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, Aug 17, 2015: BMI = 28.43
- Total lost since start = 28.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".