Goals for the week
1. Lots of water M: Yes,
2. Walk on lunch (8 miles goal) M: 2-1/2miles, T: 2miles in the sprinkling rain!,
3. Supposed to be rainy so if I can't walk on lunch a day workout at night that night and deduct 2 miles from walking goal M: walked on lunch,
4. Take Chloe for one walk before work M: No,
5. Planned foods except dinner M: yes except had an extra snack after dinner,
1. Stick with the honesty M: Yes,
2. Keep the house clean for company this weekend M: Yes,
3. Don't fret about the prom. He will be fine. M: mostly, but I will feel better when his tux arrives,
Sprinkling rain on lunch today but barely even enough to get you wet. I put a sweater on and went for it figuring if I got in 1 mile that was 1 closer to goal. I did 2 miles. At one point it rained hard enough that I was going to quit when I got back to the same door I came out (OCD requires full laps) but by the time I got back to that door it had slowed back down and I got 3 more laps in.
Feeling pretty accomplished as I sit here and can feel my muscles in my legs being all jumpy as they calm back down.