View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 12:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
wildbeanerz
FitDay Member

Goals for the week
1. Lots of water M: Yes,
2. Walk on lunch (8 miles goal) M: 2-1/2miles,
3. Supposed to be rainy so if I can't walk on lunch a day workout at night that night and deduct 2 miles from walking goal M: walked on lunch,
4. Take Chloe for one walk before work M: No,
5. Planned foods except dinner M: yes except had an extra snack after dinner,

Life Goals
1. Stick with the honesty M: Yes,
2. Keep the house clean for company this weekend M: Yes,
3. Don't fret about the prom. He will be fine. M: mostly, but I will feel better when his tux arrives,

Cassie & Carolynn ... Yes, I will meet her. There is a fountain/pond/spring in our town that all of the kids go to for prom picture taking and her mom is bringing her there to meet us and then we will transport them to the prom since neither has a license. Her mom will bring them home that night then. She is a pretty girl. I have creeped on her facebook page like a good momma should do LOL!

Yesterday was a success except some Ritz & nuefchatel cheese last night for snack. I ate more than I wanted to but they were so good. Luckily for me I was very good all the rest of the day and they didn't cause the scale to go up. I do buy the reduced fat version but the sodium is usually killer for me.

Hubby and a friend from the past have been talking and I guess after we drop off the kids at the prom on Friday we are going to a local mexican restaurant to meet up with him (and a date I think) for dinner. We've never eaten there and I don't do Mexican really except tacos haha. So I think I will order a taco salad. I will plan for it by being really good all day.

Crap! I forgot I had Avon on order. She just delivered it to my office. That's another $19 check to write this week. Argh! ... My scale at home really wants me to be under 250. It bounces between 251 and 249. Last weigh on Friday here at work was 256.2. That is a difference between clothes and just a tshirt too though. Once we are done with our weigh challenge here at work I will be back to weighing at home for my recording so my weight will appear to drop 2 lbs that are really just my clothes.

331.2 lbs 02.21.11 (start) size 28W-30W jeans
229.2 lbs 08.06.12 (best so far) size 16W
263.4 lbs 03.03.14 (current)

Progress 67.8 lbs - 20% of my original weight

Pictures...
New Collage April 2012

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a newdream. ... CS Lewis
wildbeanerz is offline   Reply With Quote