1. Eat vitamin-filled melon followed by protein-rich egg for the perfect fat fighting breakfast. The eggs even break down the melon's carbs.
2. Swap your regular cheese for goat's cheese. It's 40 per cent lower in calories than cheese made from cow's milk.
3. Drink oolong tea instead of water. The combination of caffeine and EGCGs will burn 12 per cent more body fat.
4. Choose spinach ahead of other greens. It packs double the fibre, which helps your body process fats more efficiently.
5. Eat more berries to lose weight. Other fruits contain fructose, which can combine with carbs to add body fat.