So I finished out last week pretty weak in the exercise dept. I did walk 10-1/2 miles during the week and managed to lose 1.2lbs. During the weekend I got much laundry done and my cabinets wiped down so those are two of the goals that were on the list that weren't checked off yet.
This week life is much the same except Friday night is Prom night for my 16 yr old and his SR girlfriend that I have never met. I need a smiley that is biting his fingernails!
Goals for the week
1. Lots of water
2. Walk on lunch (8 miles goal)
3. Supposed to be rainy so if I can't walk on lunch a day workout at night that night and deduct 2 miles from walking goal
4. Take Chloe for one walk before work
5. Planned foods except dinner
1. Stick with the honesty
2. Keep the house clean for company this weekend
3. Don't fret about the prom. He will be fine.