Join Date: Jan 2011
Goals for the week, Week Wrap-Up:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 2500, 2500, 2500, 1500, 2000, 2500, 2500
- At least 15g fiber per day: 21, 15, 17, 5, 20, 19, 7
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550: 1237, 1537, 1475, 1501, 1547, 1534, 1540
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1400mg: 815, 1177, 1100, 1238, 1367, 1320, 1231
- No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
Overall, very happy with the week, even with those two red entries (darn fiber). Last night I said I anticipated a minimal loss, if any, based on how the scale had moved during the week. Well, surprise, surprise, this morning's weight was down 1.5! Am I psyched? You betcha! Had to weigh twice to ensure I hadn't read it wrong
. Did I catch it on a down? Perhaps. Only time will tell. But for now, I'll take it, thank you very much!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
- Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
- Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)