Woah, I'm late getting my report in today. It's almost tomorrow!
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 2500, 2500, 2500, 1500, 2000, 2500
- At least 15g fiber per day: 21, 15, 17, 5, 20, 19
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550: 1237, 1537, 1475, 1501, 1547, 1534
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1400mg: 815, 1177, 1100, 1238, 1367, 1320
- No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
So, unless I go absolutely hog-wild tonight (and we all know it could happen), it will end up being a *mostly* blue week. We'll see how that translates on the scale tomorrow. Given today's number, I'm not particularly psyched. Not bummed but not psyched, either. I'll be surprised if the net is 1/2 pound down. Oh, how I'd love to be one of those people who "give up xxxx and lost 4 pounds!" But, that's not me, darn it. The best I can do is give the body the tools it needs, work a plan that is doable and liveable for me and hope for the best
, look at you! Sooooo close to your goal! And I'm in awe over the tiered cheesecake wedding cake. What an undertaking.
I'm glad to hear you had a great birthday, Hope
! I've always loved birthdays. When I was a child, the grown-ups around me told me that would change as I got older. Hah. I'm still waiting, 'cause I still love me some birthdays! Mine and anybody else's.
, take a page from Hope's book: don't give up!
I had a feeling it was Tae Kwon Do, Robin
, but I wanted to make sure. Will you continue to practice even after you stop teaching? Good news about the cheesecake, stopping at one slice! Did your son enjoy his day?
1400 calorie lunch, Donna
? Heh, been there, done that. More times than I'd like to remember. It happens
See you tomorrow, folks!