Join Date: Jan 2011
You might ask, "Why is Epixi posting her Friday numbers already? Friday's not over yet!" Well, for me it is! I just looked at my Average Calories number
. Seriously, that is way
too close for comfort! If I want Friday to remain blue (I do, I do!), I literally can't eat another bite!
Well, at least until midnight...
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 2500, 2500, 2500, 1500, 2000
- At least 15g fiber per day: 21, 15, 17, 5, 20
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550: 1237, 1537, 1475, 1501, 1547
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1400mg: 815, 1177, 1100, 1238, 1367
- No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, June 15, 2015: BMI = 27.96 <--- in the 27s FINALLY
- Total lost since start = 31.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".