View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 05:19 PM   #52 (permalink)
carolynnq
FitDay Member

Jenn - WONDERFUL poem!

Robin - I think itís great how you do so many different exercises.

April - good going on the walking - youíre sure to make your walking goal - and probably surpass it.

Donna - Wow - youíre doing great on all your goals - awesome! It HAS been quiet this week. I hope everyoneís off enjoying fabulous vacations, but theyíre probably just busy with work and real life. Something youíve never done before? Gosh, thatís hard. Thereís a ton of stuff iíve never done, but itís really hard to think of something. The one new thing Iíve done this year is go paddleboarding (where you stand up on a surboard-like thing and paddle with an oar). I was actually good at it - i didnít fall off at all and stayed out for an hour.

epi - hope your week calms down. Good going on the calories - one day and your average is back down! I just noticed your signature - love your attitude about "13.5 pounds still gone". That is an achievement - anything but up is a success!

1. Calories under 1300: 1286, 1269, 702 (too low, I know, it just worked out that way0
2. An hour extra movement a day: N , N
3. No sugar, white flour: N (ate 4 potstickers), N (6 pretzels), Y
4. Small bites and put fork down between bites.- getting better at stretching snacks and meals out
1st Goal 145 lbs 5/25
New goal 140
carolynnq is offline   Reply With Quote