Hi, folks! It's only Thursday but it has been a very stressful week so far, so sorry I haven't been as chatty as usual. Anyway, looks like we're all doing well with goals and, more importantly, still in there swinging. Keep going! We can do this!
, you're tearing up the road with all that walking!
, I'm so glad you enjoyed your cashew butter. You're absolutely right: if you want it, have it (in moderation). Savor it, let it make you smile and move on.
, your week is looking good! You're poised for a big finish!
, my son used to be a HUGH PB&J fan. I mean, he could easily down 3-4 in one sitting. He doesn't do that now, but when he was younger, I pretty much single-handedly kept the bakery department of our supermarket in business. As you said, PB&J actually has a lot going for it nutritionally, especially since you're using healthy-alternative ingredients.
, hehe yep, when I choose to indulge, I go all out
. No regrets. "Choose to indulge" is the key phrase there. Regarding the cashews, I knew peanuts weren't nuts but had no idea about cashews. I learn something new every day. Thanks!
Welcome aboard! I'm so glad you decided to join us! This is a great group. I see you're from Milwaukee -- ex-Oconomowoc here , so welcome, neighbor!
Thanks for sharing your poem, Jenn
If I left anyone out, it wasn't intentional. As I said, it's been a rough week here, so I haven't had as much time as I normally might.
Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes (and goodness, it was a whopper...), yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 2500, 2500, 2500
- At least 15g fiber per day: 21, 15 (14.8 but I'll take it as 15), 17
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550: 1237, 1537, 1475
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1400mg: 815, 1177, 1100
- No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday (but just barely), yes (whew!)
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes
Hang in there, everyone -- we're almost at the weekend!