Goals for the week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 2500
- At least 15g fiber per day: 21
- Maintain 7-day calorie rolling average under 1550: 1237
- Maintain 7-day sodium rolling average under 1400mg: 815
- No red entries on this report: Monday
- Study every day: yes
An all Blue Monday is a good start for the week. I'm especially happy with the fiber number. I looked back over the past few months; my average daily fiber a few weeks ago was a measly 7. Can you believe it? It will probably take me a while to really beef up the fiber but I'm making progress. I want to do it with all food, too, as opposed to fiber tabs. That poses a tricky compromise -- more fiber could mean more carbs and more calories. I'll have to figure out how to make them all live happily together.
~ Epixi, a work in progress
50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
- Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
- Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)