Originally Posted by canary52
Where is everyone?
Good morning, Hope
! I'm wondering if folks are having problems logging in today. I know Fitday freaked out a bit for me this morning. I was logged in for my Food Log but as soon as I went to Forums, I wasn't. That resolved itself eventually, but later, as I was in the process of making a reply to you, it freaked out again. So, who knows -- they may all be there, champing at the bit to post and simply can't get through the gate.
Anyway, Hope, great goals for you again. I especially like Don't Give Up. Hope you're feeling better. Hey, there's a Positive Mental Image for you: Hope, you're feeling better
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start, hehe)
- Highest ever BMI (Jan 2004): 39.31
- Last week BMI (Mon, Feb 1, 2016): 27.33
- This week BMI (Mon, Feb 8, 2016): 27.37 (gained 1/4lb )
- Target BMI: under 25 (apx 15 to go)
- Desired BMI range: 22-23 (apx 25-30 to go)
Net loss since highest = 76.25lb